Na Pankráci 17
140 21 Prague 4
+420 284 001 444
The 7th European Starting AI Researcher Symposium will be held as a satellite event of ECAI-2014. STAIRS is aimed at young researchers in Europe and beyond, particularly PhD students, but also advanced Master’s students and postdoctoral researchers for less than one year at the time of the paper submission deadline. STAIRS offers opportunities to gain experience with submitting to and presenting at an international event with a broad scientific scope.
Accepted papers will be presented either orally or in a poster session. Both types of accepted papers will be collected in the symposium proceedings, published by IOS Press.
We welcome submissions in all areas of AI, ranging from foundations to applications.
Topics of interest include, amongst others:
- autonomous agents and multiagent systems
- constraints, satisfiability, and search
- knowledge representation and reasoning
- machine learning
- natural language processing
- planning and scheduling
- robotics, sensing, and vision
- uncertainty in AI
- web and knowledge-based information systems
- multidisciplinary topics
Please note that all STAIRS participants have to register for the main ECAI conference.
- The symposium proceedings are now available at http://www.iospress.nl/book/stairs-2014/.
- The winner of the Best Talk Award is Sylwia Polberg.
- The winner of the Best Poster Award is Tingting Liu.