Na Pankráci 17
140 21 Prague 4
+420 284 001 444
List of accepted workhops is HERE.
Proposals by all members of the international AI community are welcome. There is no restriction regarding topics, as long as there is a clear relevance to ECAI. We prefer a workshop programme that is as varied as possible.
Most workshops will follow the classical format of presentations of peer-reviewed papers followed by discussion, but other formats (e.g., AI competitions) and entirely new ideas are also welcome. Whatever the format, all workshops should be interactive events and ample time should be allocated to discussion. The typical duration for a workshop is one full day, but two-day or shorter workshops can also be accommodated.
If you are considering to propose a workshop or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the ECAI-2014 Workshop Chairs:
All participants have to register for ECAI conference, it is not possible to attend only workshops.
• Workshop proposal submission: 12 January 2014
• Workshop proposal notification: 10 February 2014
• Submission deadline workshop papers: 25 May 2014
• Notification of workshop papers: 23 June 2014
Further Information for Workshop Organiser
- Proceedings: It is up to the workshop organisers to decide if they provide proceedings or not. ECAI-2014 will not issue workshop proceedings.
- Registration: To avoid misunderstandings, please note that all workshop participants, including the organisers, are required to register for both the workshop and the main conference. However, each workshop will be given 1 workshop-fee waiver (not conference) to be used at the discretion of the organisers.
- Cancellations: Please understand that we may have to cancel a workshop if not enough participants register or if deadlines are not met.
The minimum number of participants that needs to be registered by the early registration deadline to guarantee that the workshop goes ahead is: 10